Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp 2.8.0 - Saving in .jpg or .png hmmmmm

On 12-05-17 06:10 PM, Jason Simanek wrote:
This is getting old.

I'm sure it will get even older. :-)

Most of these complaints could be addressed by
simply changing their keyboard shortcuts to use the "overwrite"
command instead.

So you are saying that in order to "work around" the change we have to use keyboard shortcuts? What about the users that don't often use keyboard shortcuts? Is knowing them going to be "required" or would be just another indicator of whether a user is in the target audience for the program?

--
Cheers!

Kevin.