Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp 2.8.0 - Saving in .jpg or .png hmmmmm

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:18 PM, gg <gg catking net> wrote:
On 05/17/12 23:04, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 12:39 AM, Markus Heiler wrote:

Please, I would like the gimp overlords to recommend to all average
joes out there what we shall use from now on.

The humour is strong with this Jedi.

It seems someone thought that xcf was not getting enough air time and that everyone "should" be using it.

Thank you oh wizened denizen of the timecube, the truth is revealed!  GIMP is not an image editor, it is an XCF editor!

Thus must it be renamed - behold: GXCFMP !