Re: [Gimp-developer] GSoC - 2012 - Implement the combined selection tool

Robert,

>> I suggest we do the same as for the 2011 student work:
>> <http://blog.mmiworks.net/2011/07/teaching-interaction-11.html>
>> the work was taken further by my design team in a 3-day design sprint:
>> <http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/Warp_tool_specification>

> The 2010's Voralberg's research is about combining four selection tools
> (fuzzy select, select by color, intelligent  scrissors and foreground selection).
> The suggestion from Peter Sikking was to do as the 2011 student's  have
> done. This research is about iWarp tool. I've read also this research, and
> also studied the work of the design team.

No I suggested that the same procedure is followed, not the same
project content.

That means: if the SoC work goes forward on the combined four selection
tools, my team does a design sprint, taking the design of the combined
four selection tools forward. this would be a solid basis to for you
to work from.

    --ps

            man + machine interface works

        http://blog.mmiworks.net: on interaction architecture