Re: [Gimp-developer] GSoC - 2012 - Implement the combined selection tool

No I suggested that the same procedure is followed, not the same
project content.

That means: if the SoC work goes forward on the combined four selection
tools, my team does a design sprint, taking the design of the combined
four selection tools forward. this would be a solid basis to for

1) I am really sorry of misspelling your name Alexandre :)

2) I do understand now what it this project about. I chose this project because
I wanted something challenging and something new. Working on the UI of GIMP
would be really great.

3) Do you  want me to do some research, or there are any preliminary tasks to
work on ? I would be really glad to start working as soon as possible.