Re: [Gimp-developer] present xcf as what it is, a gimp project file format

On Sun, 2012-06-24 at 23:51 +0200, yahvuu wrote:

> the idea is actually to shortcut Force Close by a longer key sequence
> which is very unlikely to be hit accidentally or by old habits.
>
> For example, Alt-F2 Alt-F4 to Force Close a window as suggested in the brainstorm item.

Which in fact my cat can press when she curls up on the keyboard, one
paw on Alt and another on f2 and f3 more or less at the same time.

I hope this mis-feature can be disabled, if we get it.

To be fair, although a previous cat sometimes shut the computer down
(power-off button on th keyboard, tab, then space or enter) I've never
had one do control-alt-backspace.

But one hour of lost work is worth 72,000 saved half-seconds, so I'd
rather get the dialogue.

Thanks for replying.

Liam