Re: [Gimp-developer] present xcf as what it is, a gimp project file format

Nicolas wrote:

> It also appears to me that a dedicated "export and close" shortcut
> pretty much kills this debate.

you are on a roll with brainstorming, aren’t you?

taking that a bit further, that would be ‘export + force close’
or ‘overwrite and force close’.

the combinations; the integration in the file menu; and
the edge case-ness all give me stomach ache. interaction
stomach ache.

but Force close,

that could be useful to a lot more people.

    --ps

            man + machine interface works

        http://blog.mmiworks.net: on interaction architecture