Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] Gimp for casual users

I notice a touch of respect. I appreciate that. Isn't it much more fun to deal with each other that way?

And yes, I did use the term usability study loosely. I thought that was clear to the reader and not a damage to anyone. But if not, I apologize.