Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP 2.8 Feature Request (2)

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Jay Smith <jay jaysmith com> wrote:
> Gee, _only_ 8 hours to get a first version.  It would be a _lot_ cheaper to
> buy Photoshop full version, except that we want to continue moving toward
> Linux.

PS CS3 license costs US$699  +  windows license. You get paid a lot
more than that for days worth of work? Impressive. You must be CFO or
something.

If you are a business and moving twoards linux, some beancounter must
have calculated somewhere that Linux is cheaper even with the extra
cost of adapting it to your needs. If not, it would make a lot of
sense to set up shop in windows again. Ideology makes bad business
decisions.

--
--Alexia