Re: [Gimp-developer] Menu XML?

I'm trying to create a comprehensive view of all the data i need to index for the menu search tool...
Will indexing the following sufficiently cover the entire menu?
  1. List of Plug-ins as in "Plugin Browser"
  2. Menu items present in gimp/menus/*.xml

I see that there are many menuitems that are not included the above...

Will indexing procedures be useful?