[Gimp-developer] Getting involve in gimp development

Hello

Gimp is a good software but due to its very slow development, It will
be very sad that other free software will achieve it and Gimp become
irrelevant.

Since there are a few developers and it`s not fascinate the community
to join, I don't fix that it good strategy to write it only in C.

I suggest to do this:
UI in JavaScript, as it gnome3. only this will cause many programmers to join.
core parts which not demand a lot CPU in Vala
high DEMAND CPU in C

Since Vala is still in development language, I suggest firstly focus
the UI javascript.

I can obligate for two hours each day (Sunday to Thursday) for a long
time. (as long the development cycle won't take for -five years as
this it)

Nadav

--
הבלוג שלי: