Re: [Gimp-developer] Nightly builds now served through HTTPS

2011/11/28 Alexia Death <alexiadeath gmail com>:
> https://gimptest.flamingtext.com/ displays apache server test page.
> http variant says connection reset. Perhaps some redirects would be in
> order? Both HTTP and HTTPS main pages should redirect to somewhere.

I still want this site to be semi-hidden, mostly to avoid script
kiddies filling up server logs. Plus, it is to the port 8080 site
links have been spread, so it feels natural to continue using ports in
the upper range.

 / Martin

--

My GIMP Blog: