Re: [Gimp-developer] Nightly builds now served through HTTPS

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Tobias Jakobs
<tobias jakobs googlemail com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 08:56, Martin Nordholts <enselic gmail com> wrote:
>> Can you ping gimptest.flamingtext.com
>> (203.94.189.170)?
>
> Yes, I can reach the address via ping. I'll test it again at home this evening.

https://gimptest.flamingtext.com/ displays apache server test page.
http variant says connection reset. Perhaps some redirects would be in
order? Both HTTP and HTTPS main pages should redirect to somewhere.

--
--Alexia