[Gimp-developer] Nightly builds now served through HTTPS

Hi,

To make our nightly build box more secure, me and Cameron Gregory at
flamingtext.com have configured Jenkins to serve pages with HTTPS
instead of HTTP. The main point of doing this is to prevent our
Jenkins admin usernames and passwords from being sent across the
internet in clear text. The new URL is:

https://gimptest.flamingtext.com:9090/

The old URL (http://gimptest.flamingtext.com:8080/) redirects to the
new URL, so you should barely notice this change. A big thanks goes to
Cameron Gregory for hosting this server.

/ Martin

--

My GIMP Blog:
http://www.chromecode.com/