Re: [Gimp-developer] Nightly builds now served through HTTPS

2011/11/28 Tobias Jakobs <tobias jakobs googlemail com>:
> Hi,
>
> I like the idea of nightly builds, but I cant reach the server. :(

Hi,

Maybe you have a firewall/ISP that prevents outgoing connections to
port 9090/tcp for some reason? Can you ping gimptest.flamingtext.com
(203.94.189.170)? Does your browser not like the SSL-certificate the
site uses perhaps?

Note that currently only make distcheck:ed tarballs are built nightly
on that server, this has not changed.

 / Martin

--

My GIMP Blog: