[gedit-list] codeslayer modules

I thought people might be interested in some plugins that I am working on.

My goal is to see if I can create a lightweight IDE built on top of gedit that has the features that I use every day. The current module that I have been working on is called the projects manager. The idea is to group related projects together and assign them to a group. Then you can toggle between the various groups. In addition, when a document is opened  the project object is set on the document so that other plugins could use that information however they need.

If you are interested in reading more you should be able to get an idea of where I am going with the project overall.

http://code.google.com/p/codeslayer/
http://code.google.com/p/codeslayer/wiki/ProjectsManager

Also, thanks to the developers of gedit! I really like developing against gedit. It has such a powerful API that is easy to use!

-Jeff Johnston