[gedit-list] GEdit 2.30 Auto Indentation Behaviour Change?

Hi,

I am running GEdit 2.30 on ArchLinux, with "Enable automatic indentation" enabled. Since the update, when i create a newline (#1) it indents properly, however if I then create another newline (#2), the preceding line (#1) does not have any indentation at all. The side effect of this is that when I go up to that line I have to re-indent it manually.

Is there any workaround to restore the previous behaviour?

Thanks,

Dan