Re: [gedit-list] Switching of tabs with Ctrl+Tab and "internal recency list"

Hi all,

    I understand that control+tab is used to switch widgets in all gnome application. We cannot use it because it is used to other functions.

    The idea of "go to previous document " is a good feature that may be in gedit, not in a plugin, I think.

    If i have 15 open documents and I edit the first document and now the 10th document then if I press control+alt+pagedown I go to 9th document when i want to go to the first document because is the previos edited/viewed document.

    Do you understand? I propose:

    1.- control+alt+pagedown:     go to the previous document in the tab order
    2.- control+alt+pageup:         go to the next document in the tab order
    3.- control+alt+left:                go to the previous edited/viewed document
    4.- control+alt+right:              go to the next edited/viewed document (i you first press "control+alt+left" go to previous document, so if you press control+alt+right you return)

Do you like this idea??

I think this is the best way to solve it and add a very good feature to gedit.

Regards,
    Chuchi