Re: switching between documents, was Re: [gedit-list] RFE: remove the tab when viewing a single file

John Pye wrote:
Does this mean that you believe these keys to work for cycling documents
in gedit 2.14.1? They don't work for me (new FC5 install).

No, there is an underlying glitch with it in gedit: this shortcut is used to navigate through paragraphs, so the right accelerator is shift+ctrl+pgup/pgdn. IMHO we should swap these shortcuts but my opinion could be biased since I never use that capability of navigating through paragraps.

Surely an issue if you can't reassign ctrl-tab...?

I'm not a GTK expert but it seems the tab key is handled separately because of this widget switching stuff. Maybe asking on #gtk on irc.gnome.org would give you better answers.