Re: switching between documents, was Re: [gedit-list] RFE: remove the tab when viewing a single file

Ctrl-pgup and ctrl-pgdn are used in OpenOffice Calc (and MS Excel) for
moving through worksheet tabs. Might not be so bad.

What's the mechanism (if any) of reassigning the default GNOME shortcuts
on a per-user basis? If 'next document' could be added as a GNOME-wide
shortcut, with a default of ctrl-pgdn, then this could be reassignable
by the user? Is this something that gconf does?

Cheers
JP