Re: [gedit-list] RFE: remove the tab when viewing a single file

Hi again

Dimi Paun wrote:

>For a more practical concern, I hate to use the mouse, makes
>my hand hurt. When every document has a first-class window,
>I can switch between them with a simple Alt-TAB. MDI almost
>_forces_ me to use the mouse. Please understand that this is
>a huge usability concern for me. And I'm sure for others as well.

I've often wondered why 'ctrl-TAB' doesn't work in gedit, for moving
between documents in first-in-first-out mode. This is a completely
standard MDI keyboard shortcut in windows, and it works in many other
linux programs, certainly Firefox.

Again, this one might have been fixed since v 2.10.2.

Cheers
JP