Re: [Geary] Geary title bar on Ubuntu

Hey Khurshid,

Thanks for submitting the bug report.

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Khurshid Alam <khurshid alam linuxmail org> wrote:

But looking at 7b37e26, IMHO, these workarounds are simple, does the job well and not so difficult to maintain.

Indeed, it could be far worse.

and there is some stuff in there I'd rather not bring back.

Which stuff? Can you clarify? If you do not want to get it patched upstream, you can always carry the patch only for Ubuntu, under debian/patches. I am absolutely fine with that.

The indicator date-time pref should only apply to messages in the indicator, and I don't want to reintroduce the use of the GearyApplication.instance global variable - I'm actively trying to get rid of uses of it so it can be removed.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>