Re: [Geary] Geary maintainership

Hey Adam,

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 10:41 PM, Adam Dingle <adam medovina org> wrote:

Mike, that's great news that you'd like to be the new maintainer. If you think you're already eligible to be a GNOME member (because you've already made significant contributions to one or more GNOME projects), you can apply to GNOME now. Otherwise, for the moment you can just work in GNOME Bugzilla: if you comment that any patch is ready to land, then I'll commit it to master when I see that (make sure I'm on the cc list for the bug). Once you've done that for a little while, you should be able to successfully apply for a GNOME membership and then you can run the whole process yourself. Thanks!

After having a read of the membership guidelines, I'm probably a way off from being accepted as a member on the Foundation, so working in bugzilla for the moment seems like the best way to go. I'll start looking through the bug list.

Thanks for sticking around and helping out getting some patches committed!

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>