Re: [Geary] Freeze few seconds when open settings

Hey Pétùr,

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 12:07 AM, Pétùr <peturvilj gmail com> wrote:
Sorry for the late answer.

As you can see with the screenshot linked below, I don't have a app menu button anywhere. I'm using Xfce 4.12.3 on Debian unstable.

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1472479455.png

No probs. Okay, that's pretty odd. Since you'd have an up-to-date GTK installed, I'd need to know what the value of the gtk-decoration-layout GTK setting is.

The easiest way to find that out is to launch the GTK Inspector <https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GTK+/Inspector> on Geary when it is running, and do the following: Click the Show All Object button on the header bar, select the root level GtkSettings object, click the Show Details button on the header bar, select Properties from the drop-down and scroll down to the gtk-decoration-layout entry. What is it's value?

For me it is "menu:close", if yours doesn't include "menu", and you edit the value so it does contain that, does the menu then appear in Geary's header bar?

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>