Re: [Geary] Freeze few seconds when open settings

Le mer. 17 août 2016 à 3:06, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> a écrit :
Geary is using GTK+'s Application menu for access to accounts, settings, etc. The gear menu was a workaround for older version of GTK+ that didn't have a good fallback for desktops that don't support the app menu. Now that GTK+ itself handles the fallback, the patch simply removes Geary's workaround. In DE's like GNOME and Unity, the desktop displays the app menu, usually up the top right (or top left for RTL sessions) of the screen. On desktops that don't support app menus, then GTK should add an app menu button to Geary's main window headerbar, again on the right (or left in an RTL sessions). Does the app menu not show up in either of those places? Which version of XFCE are you running?

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the late answer.

As you can see with the screenshot linked below, I don't have a app menu button anywhere. I'm using Xfce 4.12.3 on Debian unstable.

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1472479455.png

Pétùr