Re: [Geary] Freeze few seconds when open settings

Le ven. 12 août 2016 à 3:38, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> a écrit :
There's a patch attached to that bug that has already been committed to master, but from memory I can't include it officially in 0.11 since it is a UX change and may require a more recent version of GTK+ than 0.11 supports.

Hi Mike,

I applied the patch and the cog/gear button disappears! (So I can't see if the patch fixes the bug)

Is there another way to access settings in Xfce? I don't have access to the gnome-shell task bar at the top of the screen.

Pétùr