Re: [Geary] html signatures

How complicated would it be for me to compile a version for myself where the html in my .signature file gets treated as html in the email? or maybe where I have a .signature.html file to use on the html side of a multipart message?

I mean, reading from the .signature file and inserting it into the email isn't difficult.  What becomes problematic is if you want one signature for the HTML version of the email and another for the plain text version of the email.

Robert Schroll has more hands-on experience with the composer than I have, so maybe he has some thoughts on this.

-- Jim