Re: [Geary] html signatures

Hi,

Ok, when I get some time I'll have a look at just reading the html and includingit in the html part of the email message.

As for how it work, right now in the accoutn options you have the little signature editor for the plain text signatures. How about a button with some tags on or "HTML Signature" under the current plain text input that when pressed either widens that options panel to show a simple HTML composer UI with the simpleformatting options you have in sending an email already plus an insert image button. That should cover 99% of needs.

Then if the html signature file (like .signature.html) could be created/edited as the .signature file can currently then more advanced or hand coded html could be used too. Which covers the remaining 1%.

If an html signature is present use that in the html side of the message, if a plain text version is supplied use that on the plain text side of the message. If plain but no html use the plain on both etc.

Could even have a little over the current plain text input which is greyed out until activated with a plain/html toggle top right or something...

Cheers,

Tom.