[Geary] html signatures

Hi,

I've just got 0.8.0 running with DavMail and the only thing that is stopping me switching to geary in order to unify my different email accounts in one very pretty place, is a lack of html signatures for one of my work accounts which i just cannot use without the html signature.

I've tried using the signature editor and putting a .signature file in the home directory and in both cases all html tags are displayed as text rather than rendered as html.

Is this a planned feature? Is their a workaround to force the text to be rendered as html? Am I missing something and being stupid?

Thanks for any advice,

Tom.