Re: [Geary] some issues with windows

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 7:24 AM, Martin Honermeyer <maze strahlungsfrei de> wrote:
For me, this is on 3200x1800 (HiDPI) screen. I was able to dock the window a few versions ago (0.7.x?). So something must have changed.

I suspect the relevant question is, can you shrink the width of the window down to the point where it is less than half the width of your desktop?

I notice that you and Federico are using Gnome Shell 3.14, which was recently released. Perhaps a change in the header bar spacing or the minimal width for the title was introduced.

Robert