Re: [Geary] Saving Draft mail

Il giorno mar 23 dic 2014 alle 20:18, Harjeet Singh <harjeetss gmail com> ha scritto:
I am on Ubuntu with Geary v0.8.x
When I try to close the app when a draft message window is on, I am prompted to Discard or cancel. Is there a way to save a mail draft for later. I am using a Custom mail configuration ( not gmail or outlook)

Rgds,
Harjeet.

Look if in the accounts preferences the option "save drafts on server" is checked.
This option was added mainly as a workaround to a bug of mobile gmail client.