Re: [Geary] some issues with windows

Il giorno mer 24 dic 2014 alle 20:09, Robert Schroll <rschroll gmail com> ha scritto:
On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 7:24 AM, Martin Honermeyer <maze strahlungsfrei de> wrote:
For me, this is on 3200x1800 (HiDPI) screen. I was able to dock the window a few versions ago (0.7.x?). So something must have changed.
I suspect the relevant question is, can you shrink the width of the window down to the point where it is less than half the width of your desktop? I notice that you and Federico are using Gnome Shell 3.14, which was recently released. Perhaps a change in the header bar spacing or the minimal width for the title was introduced.

Robert, just verified and I think that you are right. It's just a few pixel over the half of screen (the size of the X icon).

BTW, the problem is fixed in current debian unstable evince:

gnome shell 3.14.2-3
evince 3.14.1-1