Re: [gdm-list] gdm and pam session interaction (possible dupe, forgot I use gmail not googlemail as address now)

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Richard Horton <arimus uk gmail com> wrote:
> Just an update; I've got the system writing the syslog entries as
> expected when a user logins in to gdm (had to add the session required
> pam_session_hook.so line to /etc/pam.d/gdm-passwd) but still not
> getting any notification of user logouts...

Ah, sounds like you're using the multi-stack branch of GDM. Using Fedora?

The "doesn't work at logout" problem is a bug in the multi-stack patch
that ships in fedora 13 and earlier.

It should be working better in Fedora 14.

--Ray