Re: [gdm-list] gdm doesn't use /etc/ libraries. [SOLVED]

> env LD_DEBUG=libs LD_DEBUG_OUTPUT=/tmp/ld.log <your program>

great, that solved the problem and shows that I'm a fool.
My prog depend on the Intel Threading Building Blocks for
parallelization which are under ~/build/lib. To use this I have to
compile with the Intel Compiler which installs itself
to /opt/intel/foo/bar. The Intel Compiler shares some of the GNU
libraries but it has own libs too. On console programs created with the
intel-c work fine since it sets the environment automatically. I didn't
add these libs to and so Mathematica gave a cryptic error
message and I assumed the Intel TBB were the problem.

It wasn't. I only had to add the Intel Compiler libraries to

Thank you very much for your help.