Re: [gdm-list] [g-a-devel] a11y module proposal: MouseTweaks (i.e.: software click)

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thanks all the people that participated in the discussion of MouseTweaks during the accessibility summit, and especially those that made it possible to have it demoed during that event.