Re: [gdm-list] [g-a-devel] a11y module proposal: MouseTweaks (i.e.: software click)

Francesco:

If you know of anyone that might even be remotely related to MouseTweaks
and could talk about it (e.g., demo, use cases, remaining work, etc.), I'd be
really happy to add it to the agenda for the accessibility summit.

I'd also like to hear more about onBoard and future plans for it. One of the
potential ideas for "real work" that could be done is porting/rewriting GOK
in Python to allow more scripting and customization capabilities.  I wonder,
however, if it might make sense to try to roll the 'best of' GOK into onBoard
and then propose onBoard as a replacement for GOK.  Yes, I know I'm
close to opening a can of worms here...

Will