Re: [gDesklets] Is development still active?

Hi,

well, I can't find them on launchpad.
And as far as I remember they were located on the gdesklets wiki pages
(http://www.mgonzalez.cl/gdesklets/ ) and therefore lost long ago before
development on launchpad froze.
I remember to have tried to contact mgonzalez (mario, right?) about the
gone wiki a few times but never got a response.

You can still access the basic site's structure and some bits and pieces
on archive.org:
http://web.archive.org/web/20090414151822/http://www.mgonzalez.cl/gdesklets/

But there are no images.
If the information there might *really* be helpful we (I ?) could try to
build a new - and usable - wiki/site/collection (hello copy'n'paste :/ ).

Greetings, Bjoern