Re: [gDesklets] Calendar help

Hi Ronny,

I thought you should just need the latest available of each.  I forget why
the Control throws that error...in any case, I've removed the error in the
latest version I have on my computer.  Tell you what: since you're
interested, I'll see if I can get the Control checked in to the
desklets-basic repository today.  I'll let you know so you can test it out :)

Joe