Re: [gDesklets] Calendar help

Hi Ronny,

I have made the changes necessary to integrate Calendar with iCalendarEvent
and have checked those into to the "Basic desklets" bazaar branch.  I hope
within the next week I will get iCE checked in as well.  The last few months
have been, uh, unusually busy. :)  Then maybe I can fix the latest open bug
and we can push out a release!

The good news is that you could start using it right away if you have the
Control installed already.  More good news: the latest version supports
CalDAV (I specifically tested it with Google Calendar).  I don't recall if
writing to calendars is supported completely...I think it's just writing
recurring events that isn't implemented (if you want to create a bi-weekly
event on Tuesdays and Thursdays, you really should use a full calendar
program to make it).

Finally, I've only converted most of the "general" events.  Mainly because I
can read them and they're implementable in the Gregorian calendar.

Joe