Re: [gDesklets] Desklet path

The more I think about it, the more I think there should be a dedicated
function.  It doesn't appear to be writable (like a config item does) and
looks less like a hack in the code.

As for your idea, that sounds good.  I guess it could eliminate my current
need for this information.  I wonder if we could hook into the get_control()
method - I think it's still used with the <control> tag.  Maybe you could
post a blueprint or enhancement request on launchpad for next version?

Joe