[gDesklets] Calendar help

Hi all,

I'm trying to convert the Calendar desklet (included in the gD distribution)
into something more manageable, which means using the iCalendar (just RFC
2445 [1]) format.  I'm looking for some volunteers to put together calendars
with at least the basic, yearly recurring events found in events.script.
Don't worry about the "general" events list, I'm almost finished with it.
If it's more complicated than "every year on January 1" and you don't want
to dig into the RFC, just skip it and I'll try to get around to it.  I just
need some help getting started.  I don't care if you use Mozilla
Lightning/Sunbird, Outlook, Google Calendar, vi...just as long as it's
compliant with the RFC.

Let me know if you can help.  Thanks.

--
Joe