Re: [gDesklets] Getting 0.36.3 out there...

Hi there,

>> @joe: can you up it on the official site then (when it is online again).
>
> Done!

Thanks!

>  Will you upload/announce on launchpad?

Done! ;)

> I'm thinking we should create a branch for the 0.36 releases and cherry pick
> what we want from the 0.3x branch (which can be targeted for 0.37).

I guess this is the best or nicest option.
So we will have a new branch called 0.36.x, OK?

> I could put in a blurb about dbus in Controls.  What else needs to be done?

We need to find a way to provide information about the minimum version
of gDesklets needed for the elements of the ADL.
Just like all the "new in ..." but nicer ;).

> By the way, on the What's New page: the heading for item 9 doesn't match the
> one in the table of contents.

Ah great! Thanks a lot. Just fixed.

Greetings, Bjoern