Re: [gDesklets] Getting 0.36.3 out there...

On 01/23/2011 03:19 PM, Bjoern Koch wrote:
> @joe: can you up it on the official site then (when it is online again).

Done!

> Hooray!

Ditto, finally!  Thanks for packaging it up and tweaking the basic desklets.
 Will you upload/announce on launchpad?

> We should discuss the next steps now.
> As I mentioned on the "what's new page" I think we should focus on 0.37.
> Shall be create a new branch for the upcoming 0.36.x releases and keep
> the 0.3x branch for 0.37 ?

I'm thinking we should create a branch for the 0.36 releases and cherry pick
what we want from the 0.3x branch (which can be targeted for 0.37).

> And the develbook needs to be adjusted/updated to 0.36.3, too.

I could put in a blurb about dbus in Controls.  What else needs to be done?

By the way, on the What's New page: the heading for item 9 doesn't match the
one in the table of contents.

Joe