Re: [gDesklets] Developer meeting?

Hi,

Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately but I've been meaning to respond.  April
30 works for me.  Any time between 1600 and 2359 UTC works best for me.  How
about others?  Do we want to get other parties involved now (i.e. Gnome
people) or just gDesklets folks for now?  I'm not sure how we can spam, er,
email all the contributors but I'll at least post an announcement on the
site.  Remind me of the IRC channel again?

Thanks,
Joe