Re: [gDesklets] Developer meeting?

Hi there,

great idea!

But I am pretty busy the next weeks and weekends... so the first "free
Saturday" here would be the 30th of April.
But maybe this will help to get a few more "developers" together ;).

So.... what about:

- Mario
- Robo
- Lauri
- PyCage ;).

And I see that "Juliano Bassani" is pending for approval. But lauri is
the only Administrator for the gDesklets's groups on launchpad...

Maybe we should send out invitation emails to everyone we know ever been
involved in gDesklets (core and/or desklet developers)?

What about collecting ideas and topic for the meeting here on the
mailing list ?

Greetings, Bjoern

PS: And it would be nice to have the developer wiki online again. But
Mario seems to be missing :/.