Re: [gDesklets] Developer meeting?

On 04/17/2011 06:37 PM, Bjoern Koch wrote:
not sure if I can participate in the meet, but don't let that stop you
from arranging one! And the 0.40 plans are worth revisiting, but it's
also good to look at the new techniques, like xembed, etc.

But these are all in the developer wiki which has been offline for a few
month, right ?

dunno about the wiki. Can't really help you if it's down. By plans I was mostly referring to checking out the code. IIRC there's even some plain text there explaining the idea..

And the xembed stuff was something I came across when looking into screenlets. I don't think it's in the wiki. Plenty of resources online. E.g. http://standards.freedesktop.org/xembed-spec/xembed-spec-latest.html (but this is just a suggestion, I won't vouch it's the best approach)

-lauri