Re: [gDesklets] Board meeting

2009/3/26 Bjoern Koch <H Humpel gmx de>:

> - see who is still with us
> - discuss the current situation and assignment of activities

I'm with you but mostly off-line last days. Trying to find a new job
and fighting with bills :-) Having the chance that I will be a student
this semester I'm applying to Google Summer of code, my idea is give
support for D-BUS and full and complete support for gettext into the
gdesklets stable core.

This is the abstract (private in google so far)
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhc7qzwk_6ccm6vpgf

> - what shall be done in the (near) future
> - look for new people to join in

  I think is a good point but perhaps a good priority is develop new
features. BTW, I hate that most of bugs reported are: "Gdesklets
doesn't work in Ubuntu", "New Ubuntu brings into it new python but it
doesn't work", "Ubuntu....", "Ubuntu...",... all related, ok ok, I
know launchpad belong to Canonical, Ubuntu as well but IMVHO it seems
we're not doing our job because there are bugs in Ubuntu :-( Does it
make sense for you?

--
http://www.mgonzalez.cl/