[gDesklets] Translations Status, Part II

Hello everybody out there,

I have not been here for a while but now I would like to re-take ideas
we proposed, lets say I just pop out :-)  Anyway, I'm not working in
Mandriva any more so, all development I will, will be done on my own,
that's one point because I left briefly gDesklets development.

I'm sending this email because we need your help again. Do you
remember that various months ago we said we're going to use a web
interface provided by Canonical for translations? Well, finally
Canonical's servers have finished the import job and they are ready
and waiting for translators (It means... you!). So, we would really
like if you can go to
https://translations.launchpad.net/gdesklets/0.3x/+pots/gdesklets and
help us choosing your favourite language. Is this is your first time
with this application, you can go to
https://help.launchpad.net/Translations to get some help.

Don't hesitate to ask your related questions to this list.

Mario.
--
http://www.mgonzalez.cl/