Re: [gDesklets] 0.36.1 archive available for testing

Hola!

>  It compiles well on Mandriva i586 and MIPS. The only question is why
> did you change from .bz2 to .gz? AFAIK most distros use bz2 so or we
> provide bz2 only or both of them, IMVHO.

Hmmm... no idea ;).
Well, then take a look here:
http://gdesklets.zencomputer.ca/gDesklets/gDesklets-0.36.1.tar.bz2

>  The coolest thing is if you can finish the "What's new page" today :-)

Sure... BUT .... hey, today is Halloween !
I still need to carve the pumpkins, have to buy and prepare some finger
food for tonite's cocktail party and so on... ;).

>  Sure, I'm developing an approach to have multiple languages in
> gdesklets. Now I need to push to MDV first but I'll release this ASAP;
> so this could be added in the next version (??)

Sure. Just go ahead!

Greetings, Bjoern