Re: [gDesklets] 0.36.1 archive available for testing

Hi there,

mgonzalez mandriva com schrieb:

>> This bug is quite annoying but - IMHO - not really critical enough (if
>> at all) to delay the release of 0.36.1 for another few weeks/months.
>
>  Yes, it's not a critical bug. IMO I still believe we should remove the
> MIME stuff from the source code.

Another month has gone by and we are still stuck here... :(.
I have no clue where to start looking for this MIME issue. Looks to me
like this is included somewhere while configure is done ?!

Anyone any idea or fix for this one so we can *finally* release 0.36.1 ?

Greetings, Bjoern