Re: [gDesklets] 0.36.1 archive available for testing

On Fri, 2008-10-31 at 10:07 +0100, Bjoern Koch wrote:
> Please test it (everybody!).

 It compiles well on Mandriva i586 and MIPS. The only question is why
did you change from .bz2 to .gz? AFAIK most distros use bz2 so or we
provide bz2 only or both of them, IMVHO.

> I am working on it and I am still confident of finishing it this
> weekend.
> So if there are no problems with the archive we might be able to have
> everything (except the develbook) ready to be launched thís weekend ?!

 The coolest thing is if you can finish the "What's new page" today :-)

> >> It might be a nice idea to make the gDesklets-0.36.2beta.tar.gz
> >> available for download, too ?

 Sure, I'm developing an approach to have multiple languages in
gdesklets. Now I need to push to MDV first but I'll release this ASAP;
so this could be added in the next version (??)

Regards.